Wednesday 26 September 2007

I knew it wasn't going to be a good day when...

..the dog started barking at 2.45 AM, not only that but he kept insisting on ramming his head out of the cat flap in an effort to get at whatever it was. Mr Wolf just kept saying"can you shut your dog up!" In an attempt not to get out of bed I vaguely ssshhhhhhed him [the dog!] of course to no avail, so finally I thought I'd better actually look out of the window just in case some drugged, crazed hoodie was hauling the kids bikes over the hedge! Nothing there.....

The next annoying thing also included the dog, on the way to school, which is fraught enough at the best of times with sibling rivalry, moaning about the walk/cold/having to go at all, the dog pulled so much he broke the Halti; which is supposed to stop him pulling in the first place, so I was then dragged along, shoulder slowly coming out of its socket, I then thought it would be much more fun to give in to childs plea to hold said dog and watch him being dragged down the gully instead...and it was!

I then forgot to take my bags into Tesco when I did my shopping so failed to get my 'Green' points, I know this is very mean but the shop assistant wearing the 'Beauty has a new face' T-shirt, really shouldn't have been!

No comments: