Sunday 14 October 2007

Knitting...

Yes, just how exciting is my life!

Years ago I did quite a lot of knitting, a few creations I could actually wear! A few caused my step mum to wet herself, a particular favourite of hers was the one with one sleeve longer than the other, another that would fit Geoff Capes!

So she is waiting with Tenas at the ready, for the outcome of the latest venture, however she is unaware of my secret weapon ! Daught's friends mum who is a knitting whizz so I may just actually be able to wear this cardie with pride.........We shall see!

Because of the knitting craze, I have been hunting in the loft for my old knitting bag and other essential items a knitter requires, can I find them can I bugger. After 3 attempts to locate them, finding instead a bag of my dead mothers rollers, I finally gave in and said to Mr Wolf, " There's a BJ in it if you can find it".......


I'm getting a little bit excited, as tomorrow I'm off to London for the day to the Green Wing signing, buying DVDs that I already have! But I have a very exciting secret mission I have to complete, but I can not possible say what that is in case she looks here!!

Also on Tuesday I finally have an interview, oh Huzzah, a real reason not to do any housework!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.