Tuesday 2 October 2007

The Naughtiest Girl Again......

I spent forever yesterday, well about half an hour, in the loft looking for my knitting bag last used about 15 years ago, didn't find it but did find some old books that I thought daught aged 9 would like to read..........

She was thrilled to have her mums books and we settled down to read 'The Naughtiest Girl Again' after a couple of pages we had the following conversation......

Daught: How does the book end mum?

Me: I have no idea!

Daught: can't you remember?

Me: Sweetheart I had that book in 1972 when I was 10, I've read a lot of books since then......

Few pages later.....

Daught: Perhaps when we get to the middle you'll remember the ending?

Me, [in my head] Bloody Hell! I go into a room and forget why, she thinks I can remember a book from 1972.......

No comments: